作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

英语翻译I see trees of green,red roses tooI see them bloom for m

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:搜狗做题网作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/06/17 09:50:04
英语翻译
I see trees of green,red roses tooI see them bloom for me and youAnd I think to myself what a wonderful world.I see skies of blue and clouds of whiteThe bright blessed day,the dark sacred nightAnd I think to myself what a wonderful world.The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the skyAre also on the faces of people going byI see friends shaking hands saying how do you doThey're really saying I love you.I hear babies cry,I watch them growThey'll learn much more than I'll never knowAnd I think to myself what a wonderful worldYes I think to myself what a wonderful world.
英语翻译I see trees of green,red roses tooI see them bloom for m
I see trees of green,red roses too
我看见绿的树也有红色的玫瑰
I see them bloom for me and you
我看见它们为你和我开花.
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
我看见蓝的天,白的云
The bright blessed day,the dark sacred night
那受祝福的白天,珍贵的黑夜
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
那彩虹的色泽,在空中是多麼的美丽
Are also on the faces of people going by
也映在路过行人的脸上
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
我自见朋友们在握手相问好不好
They're really saying I love you.
他们实是在说著我爱你
I hear babies cry,
我听见婴儿在啼哭
I watch them grow
我看著他们在长大
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
他们将学得比我所知的更要多
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.
是的,我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界